Friday, February 12, 2010

Keefe Injured In Practice, May Miss USC Game

By Bruin Basketball Report


UCLA Coach Ben Howland announced forward James Keefe injured his left shoulder in practice this afternoon.   

Keefe won’t practice on Saturday
and is listed as questionable for the USC game on Sunday.  He will be a game time decision on whether he will play.   

It is the same shoulder Keefe injured in October which caused him to miss over a month of action. 


Keefe is averaging 2.2 points and 2.8 rebounds in 16 minutes per game.


Freshman
Reeves Nelson sustained a concussion in the California game  and didn’t return to full-contact
practice until yesterday. He is listed as probable for the USC contest.

3 Comments:

At Feb 14, 2010, 9:18:00 AM, Anonymous BruinFan said...

Although he never panned out at UCLA, one has gotta feel for him...

 
At Feb 14, 2010, 11:07:00 AM, Anonymous BruinFan said...

As a die hard,
I am making my g/f watch the game w/ me. V-day can wait...
Tip-off is in 30 secs.
I didn't go to church today. I hope I didn't need to.
I'm scared to watch this one.
Sh**
Cant stand $UC, Howland needs to fire his entire staff and recruit some big guys!
For those who post often:
Nachos, Beers, or Prayers? That is the question..
Sippin on some good vodka

 
At Feb 14, 2010, 11:54:00 AM, Anonymous BruinFan said...

I've been harsh on Lane, I'm a fan and pullin for the whitey (as I'm a whitey too)
He's gettin more minutes...bye bye Keefe - GOOD JOB CBH
Moser is in...and it's not even halftime!! SURPRISED to say the least
We played pretty frickin well and we r down by 3 at the half...
Howland playing Moser and Lane...
Ok, Stover from Div 5 Windward High School...transfer

 

Post a Comment

<< Back To Bruin Basketball Report Home